Monday, September 25, 2006

BLOODSHED IN IRAQ DISMISSED AS "JUST A COMMA"

According to Antiwar.com there has been 2199 American deaths since the War in Iraq began in 2003.

Our President said that "I like to tell people when the final history is written on Iraq, it will look like just a comma because there is-my point is, there's a strong will for democracy".

Amreica, am I the only one that don't get it or what?

How can this man who got out of Vietnam see NY Times, but has the nerve to start a war that didn't need to be and killed our sons and daughters, then dismiss it with a comma.

See: IRAQJUSTACOMMA

Has he lost his mind, what say you America?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! What next! I am begining to think that Keith Olbermann on MSNBC is right. Can't believe MSNBC let him say what he did. Yeah!